Rambling About The Baby Shower

For all who doesn't know I am 30 weeks pregnant now with my first child.  We found out it's a boy, which made us both super excited since we both wanted boy.  Well, the story starts, we had to do a bunch of running around to do a couple days ago.  Josh's mom had to take us everywhere because our car has been broke down for 3 months now, and no-one can figure out what's wrong with it.  A little background info on my car... it's a P.O.S.  I had it since I was 16, and could never afford to get a better one so I'm kind-of to the point where I am use to the frequent brake downs and becoming stranded in the middle of no-where.  It has now become second nature to me.

Anyways, back on topic, josh's mom had to run us around all day, because my crappy car is, well, crappy. We had to drop Josh off somewhere and we had some time so we ran over to his mom's house so she could show me some stuff for our (Josh's and my) baby shower.  (Like the decor and what not, she is throwing us the baby shower.)

Well, I absolutely love animals so I decided that I wanted to do a Jungle Theme for the baby's room, and for the baby shower.  So she picked out the colors blue and green, and she found a bunch of super cute jungle themed plates, streamers, and a bunch of other cool stuff that matched the colors and theme perfectly.  That made me super excited, because I just love it when things match.  I mean I  L.O.V.E. it!

I also found out that 40 people R.S.V.P.-ed already, which is amazing.  I am soooooo excited.  Josh and I really don't have money at all what-so-ever.  So, I was completely siked when I heard that 40 people are coming, because what they get the baby for presents is what the baby is going to have.  It is really hard and scary to be having a child when you are completely poor, and god knows that this wasn't planned.  I am so thankful though that we have the help and support from our families.  Although, our families don't help us with a lot, at least they came together to help us with this.  I simply don't know what we would do without them.

Baby Jayden @ 18 Weeks <3 

0 comments:

Post a Comment