Awaiting the Baby Shower

Well the baby shower is in 3 more days.  I'm so anxious it crazy I wish it was tomorrow!  It would be nice if I could just sleep for 3 days so it will get here faster for me lol!  I can't wait to see what we get.  I have been checking our baby registry about twice daily to see if anything new is bought.  A lot of people are shopping else where though, so there is going to be a lot of surprises.  I did my nails yesterday for the shower.  I can't afford to go get them done, but I had some acrylic and tons of nail polish so I attempted the acrylic on myself and painted on a spiffy design.  It's not the same as getting them done, but hey, it's better than nothing.  Tomorrow I plan on putting some highlights in my hair.  I found a highlighting kit laying around that I must have bought before I lost my job.  Nifty how things pop up at the right time.  Whelp, I'll probably post another million posts in the next 2 days to try to past the time.
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

0 comments:

Post a Comment